Founders Keepers is a boutique Executive Search firm. We build leadership teams for game-changing companies.
We are part of Founders Forum, the leading network for technology entrepreneurs.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a motivated graduate to join us an Analyst to support the team across the lifecycle of the search process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, forward-thinking, and focused team, where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Identify and map potential candidates
- Research target companies across specific industries and verticals
- Approach and engage relevant candidates
- Compile pre-pitch collateral
- Organise candidate meetings
- Build effective working relationships with candidates and a network of talent
- Contribute to projects and initiatives for both Founders Keepers and across the wider Founders Forum Group
- A confident, skilled communicator with the ability to learn quickly
- Have high business ethics: honest, respectful, and culturally unbiased
- Intellectually curious with an interest in the digital and technology sectors
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, and enjoy project-based work
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ambitious, resilient, and tenacious
- Comfortable working at a fast pace, often to tight deadlines
- A strong relationship builder both externally and across the Founders Forum Group.
- Competitive salary & bi-annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing benefits program with Juno
- Pension Contribution
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
- An honest, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- A fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located in an office with our fellow Founders Forum Sisters & Cousins, including Founders Intelligence, Founders Factory & firstminute Capital)