Founders Keepers is a boutique Executive Search firm. We build leadership teams for growth stage and venture backed companies.
We are part of Founders Forum, the leading network for entrepreneurs - from founders to tech business leaders where ideas are shared, supported and brought to life. In addition to the global network, Founders Forum has built a family of businesses that offer a wide range of support for entrepreneurs and innovators across advisory, executive search, giving, diversity and inclusion, education and more.
We specialise in helping high-growth digital and technology led companies build their senior level teams. Our focus is on C-Level & VP Roles and Chairman and NED, across high growth businesses and Private Equity / Venture Capital portfolio companies.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an Associate to join us in our new office in Berlin, and support the team across the lifecycle of the search process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, forward-thinking, and focused team, where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Identify and map potential candidates
- Research target companies across specific industries and verticals
- Approach and engage relevant candidates
- Compile pre-pitch collateral
- Organise candidate meetings
- Meeting with and taking detailed notes on candidates.
- Build effective working relationships with candidates and a network of talent
- Contribute to projects and initiatives for both Founders Keepers and across the wider Founders Forum Group
- Passionate about building a career in Executive Search
- A confident, skilled communicator with the ability to learn quickly
- Have high business ethics: honest, respectful, and culturally unbiased
- Intellectually curious with an interest in the digital and technology sectors
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, and enjoy project-based work
- Could come from either a leading Search company or have experience within industry
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ambitious, resilient, and tenacious
- Comfortable working at a fast pace, often to tight deadlines
- A strong relationship builder
- German language is desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary & bi-annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
- An honest, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- Being part of an engaging global team, with opportunities to spend time in our London office which is co-located with fellow Founders Forum start-ups, including Founders Intelligence & firstminute Capital
- The platform to help shape and grow a uniquely positioned Executive Search firm