Founders Keepers is a boutique Executive Search firm. We build leadership teams for growth stage and venture backed companies.
We are part of Founders Forum, the leading network for entrepreneurs - from founders to tech business leaders where ideas are shared, supported and brought to life. In addition to the global network, Founders Forum has built a family of businesses that offer a wide range of support for entrepreneurs and innovators across advisory, executive search, giving, diversity and inclusion, education and more.
We specialise in helping high-growth digital and technology led companies build their senior level teams. Our focus is on C-Level & VP Roles and Chairman and NED, across high growth businesses and Private Equity / Venture Capital portfolio companies.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Director to join our team in London to work across the lifecycle of the search process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, forward-thinking, and focused team, where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Contribute to business development by originating opportunities, understanding client needs, writing proposals, presenting at client pitches and ensuring searches are effectively executed.
- Plan and develop key client accounts, building deep relationships.
- Liaise with clients to determine their requirements and lead on delivering to them.
- Prepare compelling reports, presentations, and other client deliverables to achieve maximum client impact.
- Select, lead and motivate engagement teams ensuring all members can contribute fully to excellence in delivery.
- Manage own workload to cope with peaks in demand ensuring all deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Mentor, coach and develop Principals and Associates, share knowledge and best practice.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the firm to bring the best of Founders Keepers to client opportunities.
- Savvy with data sources and services to develop our intellectual property.
- Working within the wider Founders Forum group to follow up leads, sources and candidate pipeline.
- Demonstrate and stay up to date on broader digital & tech, business, economic and political issues.
Personal Experience and Characteristics:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, excited by the prospect of building a satellite office of a UK business
- 5+ years of work experience in a recruitment role in house or agency role, ideally in Executive Search.
- Has a strong understanding of business development, and a proven track record.
- Demonstrated ability to drive an efficient process throughout a project including setting and executing against deadlines.
- Interest in people, organisations and behaviour.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Thinks ahead, analyses and solves problems and innovative.
- Can manage a great deal of responsibility and autonomy.
- Driven, proactive and self-directed and results focused; sets high standards for self and for others.
- Inspiring and engaging with clients and stakeholders. Able to influence the thinking of clients and stakeholders by connecting, adapting own style and optimising personal impact.
- Leads and develops teams and individuals to achieve the highest levels of performance.
- Demonstrates foresight, adaptability, resilience.
- Strong business ethics: honest, respectful, and culturally unbiased.
- Passionate about tech and the digital world.
On top of a highly competitive salary and bonus, pension and private health insurance, flexible working, you can expect to be part of and enjoy the following:
- Exciting, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture.
- Infinite opportunities to learn and develop your skills, network and knowledge.
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Opportunity to spend time in the London office which is co-located with fellow Founders Forum start-ups, including Founders Intelligence, Founders Factory & firstminute Capital.
- The platform to help shape and grow a uniquely positioned executive search firm.