Marketing & Communications Lead
Founders Keepers is a boutique Executive Search firm. We build leadership teams for growth stage and venture backed companies.
We specialise in helping high-growth digital and technology led companies build their senior level teams. Our focus is on C-Level & VP Roles and Chairman and NED, across high growth businesses and Private Equity / Venture Capital portfolio companies.
We are part of the Founders Forum group; the leading network for technology entrepreneurs.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Marketing & Communications Lead, to take responsibility for marketing, communication and content. This is an integral hire for us, and we are seeking someone to be thoughtful and creative in how we manage our community and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, forward thinking and focused team where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Draft and edit a range of communications including emails, pitches and decks to be sent to Clients.
- Become a subject matter expert, getting to know the movers, shakers and trends in the tech industry,
- flagging any key announcements, trends, and competitors relevant to the team.
- Ghost write and edit high quality content on behalf of the Partners / Directors.
- Produce and deliver engaging and unique content that supports our objective to help high growth digital businesses to hire exceptional talent, and demonstrates the impact we can make.
- Manage our presence on core social channels with a particular focus on Linkedin and Twitter.
- You understand online marketing and are experienced in managing social media channels, particularly LinkedIn.
- Engage with our followers and communities on a day-to-day basis.
- Track & monitor performance, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and posts in an effort to maximize results.
- Plan and deliver events (in London, UK & beyond) including guest list curation, venue scouting, invitations and hosting.
- Prepare and collate briefing notes for events and write post-event summaries to share on social media.
- Lead the communications for the Mentor for Growth initiative and organise tools and resources for the community.
- Create marketing materials to include:
- Industry and/or role specific decks and slides
- Thought leadership and hiring playbooks
- Be our website guardian - informing and optimising our website copy, and launching new pages, with a keen eye for detail.
- You’re entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for high growth technology businesses.
- You love English grammar and have excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You know how to proactively engage with communities and followers across social.
- An expert multi-tasker who can prioritise tasks, keep calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- You have a strategic, analytical mindset with an ability to break down a problem and identify implementable solutions. You also have a healthy dose of common-sense, with a positive, proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude, and a willingness to get stuck in at all levels.
- You are proficient in tools like Excel, G-Suite, Notion, Affinity, and have an appetite for finding new tools that maximise efficiency.
- You are highly intuitive with an ability to learn quickly and are confident at working independently.
- You can produce a brilliant deck and coordinate a project with a diverse range of people.
- High business ethics: honest, respectful and culturally unbiased.
- You are a self-starter who could learn quickly to become a domain expert.