Founders Keepers is a boutique Executive Search firm. We build leadership teams for growth stage and venture backed companies.
We are part of Founders Forum, the leading network for technology entrepreneurs.
We specialise in helping high-growth digital and technology led companies build their senior level teams. Our focus is on C-Level & VP Roles and Chairman and NED, across high growth businesses and Private Equity / Venture Capital portfolio companies.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Principal to join us and support the team across the lifecycle of the search process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, forward-thinking, and focused team, where you will be offered continued development in a collaborative and fun environment.
- Supporting a client lead in managing all aspects of the search process from pitch to close.
- Working closely with Partners / Directors on multiple Executive level assignments, developing a relevant and comprehensive search strategy.
- As part of the wider team, brief the Associates during the research process and candidate meeting stages.
- Proactively identifying and prioritising relevant candidates for specific searches and proactively maintain a pipeline of interesting candidates for future searches.
- Taking deep, probing and wide-ranging informal views and formal references on candidates from multiple senior sources.
- Meeting with and taking detailed notes on candidates.
- As required, updating and interacting confidently with clients.
- Savvy with data sources and services to develop our intellectual property.
- Maintaining our database regularly, you’ll always ensure all our information is up to date.
- Working within the wider Founders Forum group to follow up leads, sources and candidate pipeline.
- Demonstrate and stay up to date on broader digital & tech, business, economic and political issues.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Microsoft office platforms
Personal Experience and Characteristics:
- Experience in a recruitment role in house or agency role, ideally in Executive Search.
- Enthusiastic, bright and energetic with proven ability to deliver in a highly demanding environment.
- Professional and straightforward, with outstanding communication skills.
- Collegiate approach and a real team player.
- Clear thinker who can prioritise and consistently deliver to deadlines, without putting other team members under undue pressure.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Resilient, adaptable and organised.
- Logical and structured implementer, capable of delivering multiple projects in parallel.
- Gravitas; with the ability to relate well to very senior clients, partners and colleagues.
- Strong business ethics: honest, respectful and culturally unbiased.
- Passionate about tech and the digital world.
- Competitive salary & bi-annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing benefits program with Juno
- Pension Contribution
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Exposure to C-suite clients and responsibility from the outset
- An honest, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- A fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located in West London with our fellow Founders Forum Sisters & Cousins, including Founders Intelligence, Founders Factory & firstminute Capital)
- The platform to help shape and grow a uniquely positioned Executive Search firm